At the Puente Colgante Boutique Hotel your health is the prime concern.
We have drawn up a safety protocol that includes all the health and hygiene measures currently required to protect, monitor and ensure your the safety of our guests and staff. This strict, extensive protocol complies with all the requirements set in place by the Health Ministry, the Spanish Tourism Department, the Basque Government and the Bizkaia Association of Hospitality Establishments.
Guaranteed safety with the same standard of comfort.
- We have introduced further measures to disinfect rooms and increased the frequency with which common areas are cleaned (including door knobs, lift buttons and all other objects and surfaces in reach of users).
- All room keys are disinfected before use.
- All surfaces are cleaned using specific disinfectants.
- Maximizamos la ventilación de las habitaciones.
- Decorative objects, stationery and bathroom amenities have been removed from the rooms.
- Cleaning and maintenance work is done when users are out of their rooms.
- Minibar products are available on request only.
- Breakfast is served in line with the phase regulations in force for each hotel. In phase one, breakfast and lunch is served only in rooms. In phase two à la carte breakfast and lunch menus are available in common areas, and in phase 3 a breakfast buffet is available, with the strictest safety assurances.
All our experience as usual, with full confidence.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available to guests in all the common areas of the hotel.
- All staff wear masks for your safety and their own.
- Perspex screens have been set up in the reception area, with signage on floors to help you maintain the required safe distances.
- Capacity restrictions are in force in lifts to ensure that safe distances are maintained.
- Masks are available for purchase by guests.
- Thermometers are available to guests on request.
- We recommend electronic payments by credit or debit card to minimise contacts.
- Express check-out facilities are available.
- The fitness room can be used if booked in advance
- For events, for the use of meeting rooms and in restaurant services all measures are taken to maintain the required safe distances and protect attendees.
Our fine cuisine at your service.
- Our restaurants and outdoor terraces will remain closed or open with capacity restrictions and other special measures as required by the legislation in force.
- All food served in rooms and on our terraces comes in individual, single-use containers. These services will be updated as legal requirements change.
- All menus are availabe via QR codes to minimise contact.
- All glassware and crockery (glasses, cups, etc.) are machine-washed at high temperature.
- All cleaning products used are compliant with health requirements for dealing with the virus.
- Our staff receive continual training on how to apply and update safety measures.
We are here for you at all times.
- If the hotel is obliged to close, you may choose between a full refund or a coucher redeemable for one year as from the date of your booking.
- Should you have to cancel your trip due to force majeure, please contact the hotel to review your booking. We offer the best possible rates for bookings, with cancellation free of charge up tothe date of arrival.